Our sense of style extends far beyond what we put on our bodies. It shows through in our home decor, in our gadgets, in our life accessories, etc. The Must Wear List covers not only those essential pieces you should be wearing but also those must have items that can enhance your home and tech lives. Here are this week's picks:
1. Robert Geller B3 Coat: Prepare to battle the winter in style with this amazing Robert Geller coat. It’s all about the collar here: leather strap detail and a shearling lining make this true industrial luxury.
2. Travelteq Casual Canvas Collection: The Amsterdam-based brand tosses its hat in the carryall ring with a new collection of Italian sourced canvas bags. Function meets simplicity and beauty.
3. Raincheck by Nick Jonas: This is some cool shit. Raincheck is an umbrella holder that indicates current weather conditions via eight LED light bulbs. Forget having to fumble around to check the Weather app on your phone. Get the forecast and your umbrella all in one place.
4. Roberu Premium Cowhide iPhone 6/6s Cases: Handmade and constructed of locally dyed cowhide, this iPhone case adds some rustic style and functionality to your everyday tech activities.
5. Kaufmann Furniture by Kaufmann Mercantile: Functional and minimalist furniture design from a brand better known for its home and life goods. Its first foray into furniture, porcelain dinnerware, and candles seems to be a promising and aesthetically pleasing one.