1. Converse Jack Purcell Nighttime Navy/Tobacco: The Jack Purcell Converse sneakers have always been one of my favorites. A bit more refined and stylish than the All-Star, these low maintenance kicks transition well through various parts of your life. The Navy/Tobacco update makes them perfect for fall.
2. Disney x Herschel Supply Co.-Herschel Supply Co. bags are known for their durability and simplicity. Now, with a collaboration with Disney, they can also be known for fun style that awakens the child in us all. Pick one of several styles with your favorite Disney characters screen printed on them.
3. ROZOH Spring/Summer 2016 Cookbook-Athletic chic at its best, ROZOH's new lookbook offers lessons in elevated streetwear and even provides inspo for your fall looks now.
4. Oliver Spencer Fall/Winter 2015 Lookbook-A clash of the titans. Oliver Spencer teams with legendary photographer Rankin for a one of a kind lookbook that shows style and age diversity throughout.
5. NEIGHBORHOOD Fall/Winter 2015 Moc in "Beige"-I'm calling it now. The Moc shoe is the best new trend in men's footwear. It's a sexy hybrid of the driving moccasin and a high top sneaker. You will love it!