This week's playlist is decidedly more upbeat. Whether this is your injection of life on your way to work or the soundtrack to your workout, these songs will get you moving!
1. Eva Simons feat. Konshens "Policeman": The dance music diva injects some reggae flavor and attitude into this dancefloor burner.
2. Big Grams "Fell In The Sun": Phantogram and Outkast's Big Boi have been teasing this supergroup collab for some time now, and the first single is worth the wait.
3. Justin Bieber "What Do You Mean?"-The Biebs explores the softer side of electronic music on this lovelorn jam.
4. Raury "Devil's Whisper": A dark, rootsy gem that combines the best parts of alternative, spiritual, and hip hop genres.
5. Chvrches "Leave A Trace": The first offering from Chvrches' new album is just as assured and catchy as everything that was great about the band's first record.
6. Bob Moses "Tearing Me Up": This is dance music for the grown up set-a little bit of subdued vocal with a lot of instrumental.
7. EMBRZ feat. pennybirdrabbit "Lights": All of the trademarks of a great EMBRZ track are here-the looped, distorted vocals, the midtempo groove, and the electronic beats.
8. The Neighbourhood "R.I.P. 2 My Youth": A more urban side of the alt band than what I'm used to but I like the raw edge of this confessional.
9. ZHU & AlunaGeorge "Automatic": Dance pop perfection...AlunaGeorge can truly do no wrong!
10. Steven A. Clark "Can't Have"-An exciting up and comer blending R&B and electro to create a sound that's equally daring and yearning.