1. Daily Paper's F/W 15 Collection: Amsterdam-based brand Daily Paper helps us transition into the cold weather months with statement sweatshirts and aviation-inspired bomber jackets.
2. Nike Roshe One Print "Camo & Polka Dots": Just when you thought Nike's iconic Roshe style sneaker couldn't get any cooler, this little beauty popped up. But looks like you can only cop them at Switzerland's Titolo for the moment.
3. N. Hollywood's Anorak Shirt: It's a bit oversized not in just full scope but also in the hood and collar. This anorak's got a leg up on the type your dad used to wear.
4. Kazuyuki Kumagai's contemporary suiting: This loosely constructed approach to men's suiting ebbs and flows with freshness, vitality, and originality. Definitely a collection worth checking out.
5. Balmain x H&M tease: The first image from the Balmain x H&M ad campaign was released and it's dripping in fashion and celebrity. Looks like H&M is poised to strike fast fashion gold once again after last year's mega-successful Alexander Wang collab.